TakeThat file sharing is a complete website that allow users to send & share files in the easiest way there is. No login is required and files are stored on the web-server who send an email with a download link to the recipients that the user typed. TakeThat also provide some more options such as delivered notifications and since version 3 Read notifications! Also supports multi files send and multi recipients sharing.
This amazing website comes with a built in administration panel that can: explore the log files, search, provide stats, change settings and even exclude users. We have made our best to make it responsive and mobile friendly, and even created an installation script that will do everything for you: check server compatibility, create mysql tables, create necessary core files and set an admin for your file sharing website.
TakeThat is great for agencies, students, companies and anyone who need to easily send files and get notified when delivered. This website can be re-branded with your own company logo and server mail address. the CSS sheet is simple and smart, and can be easily manipulated for your own design and colors.
- Send files in one click.
- Security – No captcha needed, Bot protection.
- Administration panel.
- Create and manage users accounts. (new in V.2)
- 3 operating modes: Users only, Guests Only, Users & Guests. (new in V.2)
- File delivered approval system.
- Email “Read” approval system. (new in V.3)
- CleanUp system – Files expiration manager. (new in V.2)
- Mobile friendly – responsive design.
- Multi files send, Multi recipients.
- Usage statistics. (new in V.3)
- Advertisement manager. (new in V.3)
- Easy to customize – Email templates. (new in V.3)
- Installation script.
- Great documentation.
- Easy, Fast, Friendly, Smart.
- This website is designed for MySQL 4+ & PHP 5.3+ .
- Requires jQuery 1.9+.
- Unix & windows servers compatibility.
- Tested on: Chrome, Safari, Ios, Android, FireFox, Opera, IE10.